Comedian, actress, talk show host and author Loni Love doesn't shy away from an opportunity to give her honest opinion and dish out some very real (and often funny) advice.
Here are our favorite Loni Love turn up tips:
1. And turn up you MUST!
How often, varies from diva to diva, but you have to let loose every now and then. It's healthy and most importantly, it's FUN!
2. Don't leave your girlfriends hanging!
Certainly not when they're trying to give you a high five, and DEFINITELY not for no man!
3. Clean the pole before you get down on it!
It takes only takes a few minutes, and (real talk) you don't know who's been on it before you...
4. It's okay to take center stage!
Be bold and beautiful - period!
5. Keep the silver lining in sight.
Sure, he might not be as tall as you'd like, but he looks great in a suit and he treats you like the queen you are!
6. When in doubt, give them a taste of their own medicine.
Lesson learned, no harm done - everyone wins!
7. Never dull your shine for a man!
So he might not be as well traveled, knowledgeable or financial stable as you, but that shouldn't make him feel like any less of a man. In fact, he should be feeling like a grand prize winner!
8. Don't be afraid to eat what you want on a date!
He's well aware you don't keep up your curves on salad alone.
9. And sometimes, it's okay to just take what you want...
You can watch Loni Love on BEING, Saturday, September 26 at 10P|9C and get a behind-the-scenes look at what it's really like to be her.